Continental ContiRoadAttack 4 Tyres Available in Glasgow
- Easy, intuitive handling characteristics to complement the newest machines, while upgrading the performance of older bikes.
- All-new compound and updated tread pattern gives a massive boost to wet weather performance, with superb grip in all conditions and even better dry grip that rivals pure sport tyres.
- New ‘slick’ area on the upper tread shoulder, for class-topping cornering grip at high lean angles.
- Revised front tyre construction gives more feedback and improved agility, with reduced tendency to ‘stand up’ during hard cornering.
- TractionSkin technology means tyres are ready to use straight away with a short break-in period – so no nasty surprises when riding away from the tyre fitter.